Like any decision in life, it’s always best to think of the pros and cons, so you can make an informed decision on what is best for you. Choosing dental veneers is the same way. That is why our team is here to tell you the pros and cons of each, so you can feel good about your decision to receive dental veneers.
If you are unsure exactly what dental veneers is, they are small, thin, custom-made shells bonded to the front of your teeth to provide you with a flawless smile.
• Veneers correct many cosmetic problems. Veneers are custom-made specifically for you, making slightly misaligned teeth look straight, close small gaps in teeth, and hide chips, cracks, and stains on your teeth to provide you with a flawless smile.
• Veneers have a long lifespan. They can last up to ten years, giving you perfect smile results with proper care and treatment.
• Veneers are made of specific types of materials to keep them thin and small. As a result, they are durable and hard to see by others. Oftentimes, people do not even notice you have them.
• Veneers are not usually recommended for patients who suffer from certain conditions. These conditions include gum disease, weak teeth, or inadequate tooth enamel.
• Veneers provide long-term results. Once the process begins it is not reversible. That is why it is not a good idea to receive dental veneers if you are not completely on board with the idea of them.
• Veneers are costly and can add up quickly. It’s always recommended to talk with your dentist and insurance provider to see if there are payment plan options or if your veneer is covered by your insurance.
If you have questions about dental veneers, or would like to see if they are right for you, please contact our office today. We are happy to address any questions or concerns pertaining to your oral care. So, call us today and schedule an appointment. Let us give you the smile of your dreams by visiting us today!